Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,632 in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)