Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,675 in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)