Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.377 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,252 ($1,764) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)