Cost of living comparison between Lincoln, Nebraska, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,934 ($3,188) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)