Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,974 ($1,898) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)