Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01007 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,628元 (CH$955,771) in Linares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madrid costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $12,198 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (36 minutes ago)