Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01152 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,292元 (₡ 1,066,721) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)