Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,363元 (€1,418) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)