Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,933 (€1,918) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)