Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,151 (€1,940) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)