Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.607 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,972元 (€1,705) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Burgas costs 4.20 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)