Cost of living comparison between Limerick, Ireland and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,692 (€3,210) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (43 minutes ago)