Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01201 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,453 (1,119,869 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)