Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,377元 (€1,424) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)