Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,579 (€2,387) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)