Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,159 (€2,618) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)