Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.496 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,939 (€1,459) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)