Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,538 (S/. 5,636) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)