Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,707 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,798 (S/. 5,518) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)