Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00932 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,744 (938,564 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)