Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00951 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,102元 (1,061,925 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)