Cost of living in Lille, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,127 (€1,627) in Lille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)