Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,620元 in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)