Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,988 in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)