Cost of living in Liege, Belgium vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.549 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,256元 (€1,491) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)