Cost of living comparison between Liege, Belgium and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.387 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,233 (€2,874) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)