Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,844 (€1,506) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (21 minutes ago)