Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.879 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,691 (€1,611) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 2 hours ago)