Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.970 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,552元 (€1,700) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)