Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 130% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,633 (1,820,284 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)