Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01122 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 139% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,778 (3,455,180 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)