Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01106 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 136% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,907 (3,335,797 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)