Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01179 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 128% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,105 (1,874,951 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)