Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12176 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,164 (Php67,052) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)