Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30553 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,755 (35,203 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)