Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30520 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,272 (33,657 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)