Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30326 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,354 (30,843 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)