Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31127 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,823 (34,769 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)