Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,545 ($3,130) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)