Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,130 ($3,215) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)