Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.625 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,653 ($1,759) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)