Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,762 ($3,026) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)