Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,705 ($1,846) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)