Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,027 ($3,197) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)