Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,018 (€1,794) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)