Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.593 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,489元 (€1,776) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)