Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,584 (€2,891) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)