Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,519 (€3,066) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (36 minutes ago)