Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,708 (€1,499) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)