Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,988 (€2,557) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)