Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,704 (€1,360) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)