Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20466 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,652 (42,274 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)