Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23380 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,826 (59,134 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)