Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,920 (Mex$ 37,806) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)