Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36394 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,753 (Mex$ 37,790) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)