Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 104% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,312 (€2,270) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)