Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.247 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,785 (€4,248) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)