Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,748 (€2,342) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)