Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.877 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 102% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,421 (€2,465) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)