Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,564 (€1,487) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)