Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,855 (€1,648) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)