Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,486 (€1,475) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)