Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.839 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,150 (€1,422) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)