Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.941 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,325 (£1,602) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (38 minutes ago)