Cost of living comparison between Leicester, United Kingdom and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.258 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,082 (£2,553) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)