Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.804 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,738 (£1,333) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)