Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.771 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,706 (£1,449) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)