Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.713 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,021元 (£1,724) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)