Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.691 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,756元 (£1,583) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)