Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.105 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,899元 (£1,417) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)