Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12217 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,769 (Php71,775) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)