Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12926 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,737元 (Php75,335) in Legaspi Port.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $661 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)