Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13706 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,098 (Php110,157) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)