Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13739 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,416 (Php119,488) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)