Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.607 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,210元 (€1,868) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)