Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.695 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,833元 (£1,591) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)