Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.929 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,002 (£1,456) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)