Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.568 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 106% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,971 (£3,615) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)