Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.794 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,193 (£1,728) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)