Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.627 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,369 (£1,666) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (31 minutes ago)