Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,229 (€2,068) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (31 minutes ago)