Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,224 (€3,310) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (31 minutes ago)