Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,306 (€2,495) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (37 minutes ago)