Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.447 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,954 ($1,854) in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)