Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.977 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 125% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,695 (CHF 2,680) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (40 minutes ago)