Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.978 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 121% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,230元 (CHF 2,756) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)