Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.013 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,114元 (€1,387) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.24 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)