Cost of living in Latina, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.592 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,214元 (€1,609) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩254 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)