Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,124 (€2,626) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)