Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,959 (€2,539) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)