Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.669 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,003 ($1,050) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)