Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.712 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,416元 ($1,254) in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.198 (about 1 hour ago)