Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,927 ($1,198) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (41 minutes ago)