Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,680 ($1,994) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (29 minutes ago)