Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.690 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,965 ($2,237) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)