Cost of living comparison between Las Vegas, Nevada, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,978 ($3,840) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)