Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,707元 (1,256 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)