Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,672元 (1,399 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)