Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,348 (1,261 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)