Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.905 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,475元 (1,372 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (about 1 hour ago)