Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,134 (2,199 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)