Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.660 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,785 (€2,713) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)