Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,939 (€1,524) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 95 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (20 minutes ago)