Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.860 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,706元 (€1,489) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)