Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.13831 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,299元 (RD$ 45,543) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)