Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.14641 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,642 (RD$ 79,516) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)