Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.14029 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,890 (RD$ 41,987) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)