Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,299 (€1,523) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)