Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05736 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,989 (₨139,273) in Larkana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)