Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,168 (€1,668) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)