Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,629 (€1,484) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)