Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,809元 (€1,512) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)