Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,566 (€1,867) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (26 minutes ago)