Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,298 (€1,905) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)