Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.839 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,780 (€1,630) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)