Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,740 in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)