Cost of living in Lahti, Finland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,225元 (€1,821) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)