Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,082 (€1,993) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)