Cost of living in Lahti, Finland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.803 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,212元 (€1,821) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)