Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,612 (€1,986) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)