Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 757 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04943 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,096元 (₨143,554) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)