Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05542 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,506 (₨99,349) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (39 minutes ago)