Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 877 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06592 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,410 (₨157,928) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)