Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05253 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,088元 (₨96,863) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)