Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04980 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,894元 (₨138,440) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)